Your Complimentary Exam
Before any other appointments can be made, an initial exam is required to let Dr. Wilke evaluate your orthodontic needs as well as to address any questions or concerns you may have about orthodontic treatment. We are happy to provide this initial evaluation on a complimentary basis as a courtesy to you and your dentist, and we strive to present to you a professional yet also comfortable and collaborative environment.
What to Expect
Before your 75 minute initial exam, expect a warm welcome when you walk in the door. Our treatment coordinator will get you situated in an exam room and take x-rays and photographs, known as records, to help Dr. Wilke better evaluate your individual situation. Dr. Wilke will then discuss these images and his orthodontic recommendations with you during the exam in order to answer:
- What are the orthodontic concerns?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is required?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
- What is the best plan to achieve the most beneficial end results?
What are Orthodontic Records?
- Photographs of your face and teeth
- Impressions to make a model of your teeth
- An orthodontic x-ray
- Health History
What is the Cost of Treatment?
Fees are determined by treatment needs and length of treatment time. Dr. Wilke wants to provide affordable orthodontic care so we offer various payment plans and payment options. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards as well as working with your flexible spending account. If you have any questions about payment, financing, or insurance, please don’t hesitate to ask.
What Will My Investment Include?
- Orthodontic records
- A personalized growth study workup to assess treatment needs
- The active treatment fee including braces, Invisalign, etc.
- All of the routine appointments performed in the office
- Your first set of retainers
- All of your follow-up retention appointments
What Doesn't My Investment Include?
- Any dental procedures performed at other dental offices outside of our orthodontic practice
- If an accident or injury occurs that results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc., a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances
- Lost or broken retainers
It is our goal to see you on time for your appointment. In order to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that our patients arrive on time to avoid delays as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with maintaining your appointment time are greatly appreciated by our office and other patients.
We understand “life happens” and schedules can be interrupted, please call us at your earliest convenience if you anticipate you or your family member will be late for your appointment. Thank you!